The Source is published especially for Oil & Gas, Power and Air Quality processing engineers and professionals to provide them with up-to-date information on news, technologies and the latest projects relating to engineered-to-order, modular process packages and systems.
Integrated Flow Solutions was contracted by Savage Services to design, supply, and test a Prepackaged Pumping Station and Automatic Custody Transfer (ACT) for crude oil injection to the Dakota Access Pipeline (DSPL).
- Provide a Low NPSHR Booster Package to transfer the crude from storage tanks to Pipeline Pumps approximately 2 miles away.
- Pipeline Injection Package to be capable of shipping 60,000 BPD of Bakken Crude at pressures not to exceed ANSI Class 600 (1440 psig).
- Custody Transfer meeting Sun Logistics requirements to occur prior to pipeline injection.
- Power for Booster and Pipeline Pumps to be 480V. All other power and control to be included in the package.
Savage Services – Midvale UT
For Use In:
Savage’s Trenton (ND) Operation Center and nearby connection to DAPL
- Booster, Pipeline Injection Pumps and ACT to be remotely operated from Trenton Operation Center.
- Automatic selection of number of pumps required.
- Unmanned adjustment of variable frequency speed control of injection pumps
- Stopping flow of crude oil in required alarm conditions and upon completion of daily crude oil shipment requirements.
- Start to Finish including testing to be completed in less than 24 weeks.
The IFS Solution
Integrated Flow Solutions selected properly sized Booster and Pipeline Pumps, Motor Control Centers (MCC), Variable Speed Drives to meet IEEE-519 requirements, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) complete with Ethernet and Fiber Optic Communication to meet project requirements. The completed modules were then string tested at IFS’s test facilities to insure minimum start up issues.
You can view test footage here.
The Offshore Technical Conference (OTC) is an annual oil & gas conference hosted by the city of Houston. Founded in 1969, the OTC is now the largest oil & gas industry event in the world, featuring more than 2,300 exhibitors, and attendees representing 100 countries.
The Saudi Arabian Buyers Delegation visited the 2017 OTC, hosted by the US Department of Commerce and the Embassy of the United States.
The US exported about $19 billion to Saudi in 2016, a historic high. The mission of the Saudi Buyers Delegation is to foster commercial dialogue with US companies on mutually beneficial business prospects, to facilitate avenues for collaboration, and enhance existing relations.
IFS’s Sales Director Juan Patino and MENA Business Development Manager Lyubomir Stetsiv met the Saudi Buyers Delegation to discuss business strategies and possible joint venture business opportunities.