The Source is published especially for Oil & Gas, Power and Air Quality processing engineers and professionals to provide them with up-to-date information on news, technologies and the latest projects relating to engineered-to-order, modular process packages and systems.
July 26, 2017 Welcome
Integrated Flow Solutions LLC (IFS), which specializes in the design and manufacture of Modular Engineered-to Order Liquid & Gas Process Systems, is pleased to announce the launch of its newly revamped website.
The newly redesigned website is fully translated into six languages: English, Arabic, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, and Russian. Additionally, the site features a clean uncluttered design, improved functionality, enhanced navigation, and more rich content focused on showcasing the company’s skid-mounted modular process systems and services. The new website went live on July 13, 2017 and is located at the same address: http://ifsolutions.com/.
“We are excited about our new website launch and the robust information it provides for customers, partners, and media to better understand Integrated Flow Solutions’ best-in-class systems,” said IFS President Bill Marsh. “We believe that this new site will provide our visitors with a very informative experience as we continue to grow and increase our market presence.”
The new Integrated Flow Solutions website will be updated on a regular basis with news of product and service launches, business activity, and corporate events and milestones. Visitors are encouraged to explore the website and sign up for direct emails from IFS at http://ifsolutions.com/blog/.
About Integrated Flow Solutions, LLC
Integrated Flow Solutions, formerly Flowtronex International, specializes in the design and manufacture of Modular Engineered-to Order Liquid & Gas Process Systems. Founded in 1979 as an outgrowth of the pump distribution business, Integrated Flow Solutions serves the oil and gas, power, and air quality industries. Integrated Flow Solutions is an ISO 9001 certified company with operations in the United States, Nigeria, and the United Arab Emirates. For more information about Integrated Flow Solutions and its products and services, please visit http://ifsolutions.com/.
Integrated Flow Solutions
Juan Patino, Sales Director
June 5, 2017 developer
Integrated Flow Solutions was contracted by Targa Midstream to design and fabricate (1) Ethane Metering Package and (1) Propane Metering Package. The Metering Packages are custody transfer metering skids from a products manufacturer to one of the Targa gathering systems.
- Ethane (C2) with a flow rate of 19,000 BPD to 30,000 BPD.
- Operating pressure of 1,300 PSIG
- Propane (C3) with a flow rate of 5,700 BPD to 11,650 BPD
- Operating pressure of 375 PSIG
- Skids are supplied with light hydrocarbon YZ Sampler system and dual quick opening basket strainers
For Use In:
Lake Charles, LA
May 30, 2017 developer
Integrated Flow Solutions was contracted by Savage Services to design, supply, and test a Prepackaged Pumping Station and Automatic Custody Transfer (ACT) for crude oil injection to the Dakota Access Pipeline (DSPL).
- Provide a Low NPSHR Booster Package to transfer the crude from storage tanks to Pipeline Pumps approximately 2 miles away.
- Pipeline Injection Package to be capable of shipping 60,000 BPD of Bakken Crude at pressures not to exceed ANSI Class 600 (1440 psig).
- Custody Transfer meeting Sun Logistics requirements to occur prior to pipeline injection.
- Power for Booster and Pipeline Pumps to be 480V. All other power and control to be included in the package.
Savage Services – Midvale UT
For Use In:
Savage’s Trenton (ND) Operation Center and nearby connection to DAPL
- Booster, Pipeline Injection Pumps and ACT to be remotely operated from Trenton Operation Center.
- Automatic selection of number of pumps required.
- Unmanned adjustment of variable frequency speed control of injection pumps
- Stopping flow of crude oil in required alarm conditions and upon completion of daily crude oil shipment requirements.
- Start to Finish including testing to be completed in less than 24 weeks.
The IFS Solution
Integrated Flow Solutions selected properly sized Booster and Pipeline Pumps, Motor Control Centers (MCC), Variable Speed Drives to meet IEEE-519 requirements, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) complete with Ethernet and Fiber Optic Communication to meet project requirements. The completed modules were then string tested at IFS’s test facilities to insure minimum start up issues.
You can view test footage here.