IFS Water Injection Skid
May 12, 2017 developer
When Upstream Oil & Gas companies drill for hydrocarbons, water is typically present in the reservoir and produced along with the oil & gas stream. The produced water can contain contaminants like salt and can be considered corrosive and toxic. Proper handling of the produced water is critical.
The produced water can be re-injected into a licensed produced water disposal well or injected into the producing oil & gas reservoir to pressurize or sweep the reservoir to increase oil & gas production. You need equipment with salt-water injection pump capabilities to properly handle this process water.
IFS has the right water injection pump skid for this problem.
IFS Water Injection Skid Solutions
IFS specializes in the design and manufacture of skid-mounted, modular liquid and gas process systems and is proud to be a global process skid manufacturer. This includes the design and fabrication of water injection pump packages. IFS’s Packaged Pump Systems with Building (PPSB) are designed to minimize on site installation costs by including the complete pumping system, electrical switchgear, instrumentation/controls, and insulated building enclosure in one transportable module. PPSB Series are used for water injection, effluent transfer, pipeline, chemical injection, and firewater systems. The complete system includes pumps, electric motors, suction/discharge piping, valving, instrumentation, controls, and switchgear.
Standard Features of this Water Injection Module
- Pump Types
- API 674 Horizontal multiplex plunger
- ANSI B73.1 or ANSI B73.2 Single stage centrifugal
- API 610 Single or multistage centrifugal
- API 675 Metering
- Electric motor or engine (gas or diesel) drive
- Full pump/motor instrumentation including vibration, temperature, flow, and pressure monitoring.
- Rigid structural steel base with curbed perimeter and drain to minimize environmental impact
- Hydrotesting of all piping
- Human Machine Interface
- High quality industrial coating system
- Simplex, Duplex, and Triplex pump configurations
- All NEMA or IEC rated enclosures and components for Class 1, Div. 1 or Div. 2 electrical areas
- Microprocessor controller to monitor critical functions and provide complete system control
- Complete string test of package
- Building panels designed with Arctic insulation for severe weather installations
- Nationwide Service Network
- Installation and Supervision
- Turn-Key Projects
- Equipment leasing Program
- Extended Equipment Warranty