Want to learn how IFS can save you time and money with a modular system?
Systems upgrades are a large-scale investment. Rest assured our experts have thoughtfully mastered how to maximize the workflows of each step.
Using a modular construction process saves 25 percent to 50 percent more time than a traditional “stick-built” construction method. With minimum site disruption, environmental impact and safety risks, partnering with IFS saves your plant money, time and convenience.
This FREE GUIDE will show you our six-step implementation process:
- Launch Phase
- Design Phase
- Fabrication Phase
- Quality Assurance Phase
- Transport Phase
- Start-Up Phase
– With the Field Maintenance Services Contract, IFS becomes your partner in operational success.
- Vibration Analysis and Condition Monitoring
- Ludeca Rotalign Laser Alignment
- Thermal Imaging
- Equipment Evaluation
- Start-Up/Shutdown Procedures
- PSVs and Ammonia Leak Detectors Calibration